Friday, December 31, 2010

Winter break project

Just about done with texturing and lighting. Here is some test renders, final product coming soon.

Thought I might show an update of the character I'm trying to finish over break. I am a little behind schedule. Having trouble just finishing the concept because characters are so hard for me, so I started on model once I had all the pieces figured out. The head was retoped and has a high poly model to bake from. The rest I just modeled in maya over the figure sculp I did last quarter. All I have to do now is unwrap, bring the armor into z-brush for some sculpting and then finish the texture maps. After being mirrored the model is at 6990 tris.

1 comment:

Billy Restey said...

Awesome man! I'm diggin this paladin, great concept. Now just another 800 man hours... ;)