Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I phone game level.



These are screenshots from the game in Unity 3D.
Here is my first concept I did for this game, that I also use as the title screen. It depicts the main character Momota in his forest home.

Here is a bunch of sketch's of some of the characters and enemies for the game.

This is a 3D render of Mamota and one of the enemies I came up with for the game.



This is the breakdown for the two characters I modeled. Programs used are Maya, Zbrush, Crazybump, Photoshop and Headus UV Layout. All textures are hand painted.
Here is a breakdown of the Level I built. It is a low polly 2D side scroller with all the textures hand painted. I also baked in lighting and ambient occlusion into the textures. Programs used are Maya, Photoshop and Headus.

No comments: